Our goal is to reach a consensual agreement with our TWU-represented Dispatchers that allows Eagle to emerge from restructuring as a profitable and successful company, with costs that are in line with the most competitive large regional airlines.
As with many of our work groups, one of the greatest drivers of our cost gap within the Dispatch group is the longevity of our employees. We are proposing a number of changes to the pay and work rules that will address our cost disadvantage and improve efficiency.
Proposed changes to our collective bargaining agreement for Dispatchers include:
- 2.25% reduction in base wage rates
- Annual longevity step increases frozen for one year
- Reduction of $0.50 per hour to Operations Coordinator Premium
- Elimination of daily overtime and double time for hours worked as overtime
- Modifications to scope provisions to allow greater operational flexibility
- Eliminate accrual of one week of vacation each level
- Eliminate personal floating holiday
- Change company match to 401(k), resulting in 2% reduction
- Structural pay increases of 1.5% in 2015 and 2016, if consensual agreements are reached
- Implementation of a Profit Sharing Plan, if consensual agreements are reached
Tentative Agreement Term Sheet Summary